Molly Says

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Maybe some sunlight.

Okay, so maybe I was too harsh on him. But I don't think so. Beef didn't call me for something like a month, which is way outside of Average Jerk Stratosphere. I was just a mess, bouncing down from crap job to shit job, finally landing at Taco Bell because they were only a block away and didn't mind that I was usually crying.

We've been having pretty good chats recently. He had been alone for a while, and he'd had a lot of time to depressurize and get his bearings, so he was pretty clear-headed about things and even acting like his silly self at times. I don't think you could say that we're "back together" at the moment, but I don't really care about that right now. It's just nice to be talking again.

Meanwhile, Tina remains the lowest common denominator, the kind that the networks count on. I can literally trace her purchases to the previous night's advertising, from CarbOptions Chocolate Shakes to trips to Vegas with her stupid girlfriends from the makeup counter. She's pretty tragic, but the rent is low and she's usually not around.

OK, off to bed. I'm on Breakfast Burrito line tomorrow, and that means a lot of burny-hot eggs to watch out for.